Answers are here :
- This international bank has listed its 10-year masala bonds worth Rs 850 crore on the global debt listing platform of India INX – Asian Development Bank (ADB).
- India’s first international exchange, located at International Financial Services Centre, GIFT City in Gujarat – India INX.
- Most polluted capital cities in the world in 2019, according to the World Air Quality Report 2019 – Delhi.
- The World Air Quality Report 2019 revealed that ___ of the world’s 30 most polluted cities are in India – 21.
- Most polluted city in the world – Ghaziabad(followed by Hotan in China, Gujranwala and Faisalabad in Pakistan and then Delhi).
- India’s rank in the world’s most polluted countries – fifth.
- World’s most polluted country – Bangladesh(followed by Pakistan, Mongolia and Afghanistan).
- On 25 February, the All India Tribal Workers Meet organised by Bharatiya Adim Jati Sevak Sangh (BAJSS) in – Delhi.
- Number of winners of Vishwakarma Awards 2019 – 23 teams(Chatra Vishwakarma Awards) and Six institutes (Utkrisht Santhan Vishwakarma Award).
- Theme for the 4th anniversary celebration of Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Rurban Mission – ‘Aatma Gaon Ki, Suvidha Sheher Ki’.
Persons in News
- Fastest special girl (and youngest) in the world who swim 14 Km (in 03 hours 27 minutes and 30 seconds) in open water – Jiya Rai (11-year-old from Mumbai).
State Current Affairs
- The State Election Commission will be informed that the Maharashtra government had passed a bill in the Assembly which reverses an earlier decision under which people directly elected the – village sarpanch (headman).
- First state in India to launch the unified vehicle registration card – Madhya Pradesh.
- New Speaker of the assembly of Himachal Pradesh – Vipin Parmar.
- Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India – Established: 26th February 1984; Location: New Delhi.
- Bharatiya Adim Jati Sevak Sangh (BAJSS) – Constituted: 24th October 1948; Founder: Pujya Thakkar Bapa; First President: Rajendra Prasad.
- First President of India – Rajendra Prasad (1950-1962).
- Swimming Federation of India – Founded: 1948; Headquarters: Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.