Punjab Civil Service Exam (PCS)
Punjab Civil Service Exam (PCS) is a combined competitive examination held by Punjab Public Service Commission for recruitment of different services and posts for state administrations.
- A Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university or equivalent is the minimum educational qualification to apply for HAS.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of online application form.
- Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of the online application form to apply
- It is conducted in two phases; the Preliminary Examination which consists of two papers and Mains which consists of written test and Viva Voice test.
- The candidates should have attained the age of 21 years but should be not older than 38 for PCS.
- The number of attempts for the examination of PCS is four. Ex-service men category candidates have the relaxation of three more attempts.
- Candidates are eligible to appear in the viva voice` only if he/she gets 45% in aggregate of all subjects, including 33% in Punjabi.
- Interview follows a purposeful conversation which assesses the mental qualities of the candidate.
USPs of PCS courses
Special doubt clearing sessions
The KRISHNA IAS invites successful candidates and specialized experts for each subject to take special classes under the guidance of Success Guru Sachin Goyal to help students ward off their doubts and bring more clarity in subjects.
Weekly objective and subjective test with explanations:
The Academy conducts weekly tests to assess the preparation level of students and help them enhance their knowledge and learning with the proper explanation on each topic by subject matter experts.
Daily Current Affairs Analysis class
Current Affairs and Weekly News Analysis class provides students with exhaustive coverage and in-depth analysis of current issues and news
Special coverage for PCS and GK classes
Special classes are conducted in the academy to discuss the current news and basic general knowledge topics with the students
Study Material (Available both in Hindi and English medium)
The academy offers well-researched study material both in English and Hindi medium
Test Series (Currently available for Prelims)
Our Test Series provides a splendid opportunity for all those who are ready to take their preparation for RPSC exam against thousands of dedicated Civil Services Aspirants.
The overarching feature of our PCS course is the Interview guidance program
KRISHNA IAS houses a panel of personality experts, subject-experts and spoken-experts who conduct mock-interviews, scientifically examine the candidates and give valuable suggestions that instill unbeatable confidence in candidates for the RPSC interview.
Click on the link – More Details